To become a subscriber, order at least five performances and save up to 22% while receiving some great benefits!
- BEST PRICES- save up to 22% AND pay no per ticket service charges on any orders placed all season
- EARLY ACCES for the best seats - 2020-2021 order schedule
- FREE TICKET EXCHANGES; Can't make a performance? Exchange your tickets for another event within the same category (Guest Artist, Music Dept. and Dept. of Theatre). Exchanges are ticket-for-ticket
- Lost-ticket replacement; just contact Ticket Services for a reprint
- PAYMENT PLAN-spread the cost over two payments (for orders received by 6/11/19)
- First to find out! Subscribers get new event announcements by email
- Free or discounted TICKET OFFERS via email throughout the season.
Click HERE to download the 2020-2021 Brochure - coming soon
Some restrictions apply, see brochure order form.
- Download the subscription order form. Then print, fill out and and mail or fax it to us (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software. The free software allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms)
- Order your subscription when you receive the brochure in the mail (don't know if you're on the mailing list? Email us to find out!)
- Call or visit ticket services and place your order with a Ticket Services Rep- we'll do all the math!
- Order your subscription online
Don't forget that you can donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. Call us by close of business the day before the performance, and we'll convert the value of your tickets to a contribution and send you an acknowledgement. Frequently asked questions about subscriptions. Questions? Need help with your subscription? Call Ticket Services at 610-758-2787 ext. 0, or email us.