We’ve got news, the 2021-2022 season is almost here! Subscribers are part of the Zoellner family, and we are so looking forward to seeing you all again in the fall!
This year we’re doing things a little differently. Subscriptions will not be sold as usual, but subscribers will still have early access and discounted tickets. Here’s how to get your discounted tickets before anyone else:
- Subscribers will be able to buy discounted tickets at least a week in advance of the public, your date will depend on how long you’ve subscribed.
- Look for an email in late July/early August with your specific on sale date and ways to order (online, in person, or phone)
- Be sure to order tickets prior to August 19, when the Fall events go on sale to the general public.
- Want to order online? In order to buy tickets online, you must first link your account so we know it belongs to a subscriber. Login here, if you've already linked your account, or click the link that says "Existing Customers Activate Your Account" on the same page. All you need is your customer number and an online PIN, which will be emailed to you in early August. If you’d like to link your account now, contact us and we’ll give you your PIN and walk you through it.
- 2021-2022 order schedule
- Here's a sneak Peak at the 2021-2022 Season!
- Questions? Contact Us by emailing email@example.com or call 610-758-2787, ext 0
Don't forget that you can donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. Call us by close of business the day before the performance, and we'll convert the value of your tickets to a contribution and send you an acknowledgement. Questions? Need help with your subscription? Call Ticket Services at 610-758-2787 ext. 0, or email us.