Lehigh University and Zoellner Arts Center are committed to providing all patrons with the opportunity to enjoy events at Zoellner Arts Center.
- Accessible parking spaces are located on the first and third levels of the parking garage, and there is an elevator towards the Packer Avenue side of the garage.
- There are three accessible entrances to Zoellner Arts Center: The front entrance (on Packer Ave), the 3rd floor entrance (from the parking garage), and the campus entrance (ground floor, facing the Tamerler Courtyard).
- Accessible seating is available at various locations throughout the venue for individuals with disabilities. Accessible seating in Baker Hall is available in the Orchestra and Grand Tier sections. The balcony section does not have elevator access and is not accessible to patrons who use wheelchairs or walkers. Accessible seating in Diamond Theater is available in the Left and Right sections. The center section is not accessible to patrons who use wheelchairs or walkers, or those who cannot ascend/descend 3 steps.
- Complimentary assistive-listening devices are available through Ticket Services or the House Manager. If you are using one, please keep the level turned down as low as comfortably possible during the performance, as the noise can disturb other patrons and the performers.
- Click here for information on our Relaxed Performances, which are designed to be sensory-friendly and accessible in a no-shushing environment
- Please contact Ticket Services with any questions or requests: call 610-758-2787, ext. 0 or email Ticket Services.