SUPPORTING ZOELLNER ARTS CENTER
Contact us about donating, sponsorship information and communication:
Phillip Clauser – Interim Administrative Director
Why support Zoellner Arts Center? Did You Know?
- We need your help now more than ever during these uncertain times. Please consider donating to the arts center as we navigate this global pandemic and its devastating impact on cultural institutions.
- Ticket sales cover less than 50% of the cost to present fantastic, life-changing arts experiences.
- You can make an impact with as little as $100 – which can subsidize 25 tickets for underserved school children who many times have their first or only live arts experience with us.
- We are committed to changing our community through cultural development on a scale that equals other venue’s commitment to economic development.
- Even with the generous support, Lehigh University provides about 33% of the cost of operating the center.
- Zoellner Arts Center is not currently financially endowed.
- We have first-class customer services that offer generous benefits including access to special donor events, exclusive concert experiences with artist meet n’ greets, reserved parking, and more. Click here for donor benefits
- Our sponsorship recognition packages are flexible and customized to offer opportunities for employees; marketing exposure to over 17,000 members, more than 55,000 people that walk, dance and visit the arts center; the Lehigh University campus, and much more.
Click Here to Donate Click HERE for donor levels and benefits