Updated JULY 2021
We miss you! While we are currently hosting very few events with in-person audiences, we are planning our re-opening in the fall for the 2021-2022 season!
The health and wellness of our community is our top priority, so when we see you again you can be assured that we are doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe and healthy. We are slowly and carefully planning our reopening, and as we take these steps we will continue to keep you apprised of our plans.
What we are doing for our community:
- All those who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a cloth mask over the mouth and nose and must practice social distancing while moving throughout the center.
- All visitors who enter the center or any Lehigh University building must first complete a COVID-19 self-assessment. This can be done on a paper form or via the Hawkwatch App. You may be asked to present your completed assessment upon entry to the center.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at all entrances to the building and lobby areas. Frequently-used surfaces such as doorknobs, door handles and bars, restrooms, and elevators will be sanitized on a regimented basis. Click here for further information on university-wide space modifications and safety measures.
- Zoellner Arts Center is committed to following Lehigh University's COVID-19 safety guidelines. Please check the Campus Status Page for updates. Please contact Zoellner Ticket Services with any questions or concerns you may have.
What you can do for our community
- If you are sick, please stay home and know that we hope you feel better soon.
- Wear a face covering. CDC and university guidelines state that face masks should be worn by individuals who are not fully vaccinated in public places. Face coverings can be reusable or homemade cloth masks, dust masks, or surgical masks. We trust and expect that our patrons will each make a personal commitment to abide by all public health guidelines, in order to lower the health risks for our community.
- Practice physical distancing. In conjunction with wearing a face covering and practicing good personal hygiene, physical distancing is an important component in helping to prevent the spread of coronavirus. When in doubt, strive to stay three to six feet away from others when possible.
We wish you well!