Updated AUGUST 13:
We miss you! While we are not yet hosting performances in Zoellner Arts Center, we have been busy preparing various avenues to bring the arts to our community safely.
The health and wellness of our community is our top priority, so when we see you again—whenever you are ready to visit us—you can be assured that we are doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe and healthy. We are slowly and carefully planning our reopening, and as we take these steps we will continue to keep you apprised of our plans.
What we are doing for our community:
- All those who enter the center are required to wear a cloth mask or similar face covering, and must practice social distancing while moving throughout the center.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at all entrances to the building and lobby areas. Frequently-used surfaces such as doorknobs, door handles and bars, restrooms, and elevators will be sanitized on a regimented basis. Click here for further information on university-wide space modifications and safety measures.
- We have a plan in place for reduced seating capacity with distanced seating between parties to be implemented once indoor gatherings has been deemed safe by the state and allowed by the university.
- Zoellner Arts Center is committed to following Lehigh University's guidelines on COVID-19 Safety. Additional Zoellner-specific safety measures are detailed in Zoellner Arts Center's Reopening Guidelines. Please contact Zoellner Ticket Services with any questions or concerns you may have.
What you can do for our community
- If you are sick, please stay home and know that we hope you feel better soon.
- Wear a face covering. By state order and university guidelines, face masks must be worn in both indoor public places and in the outdoors when they are not able to consistently maintain social distancing from individuals who are not members of their household. Face coverings can be reusable or homemade cloth masks, dust masks, or surgical masks. We trust and expect that our patrons will each make a personal commitment to wear a face covering or mask, and to abide by all public health guidelines, in order to lower the health risks for our community.
- Practice physical distancing. In conjunction with wearing a face covering and practicing good personal hygiene, physical distancing is an important component in helping to prevent the spread of coronavirus. When in doubt, strive to stay six feet away from others in both indoor and outdoor settings.
We wish you well!