Subscribers’ Frequently Asked Questions
The Benefits of Subscribing
- BEST PRICES- save up to 22% AND pay no per ticket service charges on any orders placed all season
- EARLY ACCES for the best seats - 2019-2020 order schedule
- FREE TICKET EXCHANGES; Can't make a performance? Exchange your tickets for another event within the same category (Guest Artist, Music Dept. and Dept. of Theatre). Exchanges are ticket-for-ticket
- Lost-ticket replacement; just contact Ticket Services for a reprint
- PAYMENT PLAN-spread the cost over two payments
- First to find out! Subscribers get new event announcements by email
- Free or discounted TICKET OFFERS via email throughout the season.
What happens if I miss the renewal deadline?
- If you happen to miss your the renewal deadline, you should subscribe as soon as you can, and we will get you seats as close to your request as possible.
- As long as you order before the public on sale, you will still receive better seats than the general public, but they may not be as good renewing by the deadline.
How do you decide where to seat me?
- If you have a specific seating request (beyond the section you select on the order form), please include a note with your order detailing the request, and we will do our best to fulfill your request. If we cannot, we will give you seats that are closest to your request at the time we are filling your order.
- SUBSCRIPTION TIP: Try to give us more than one seating preference or a brief explanation. We can serve you better if we understand your preferences. Examples: aisle seats, or within 6 seats of the aisle; I prefer sitting in the center even if I sit farther back; seat me near an exit in the Grand Tier.
How can I be seated with my friends who are also subscribers?
The best way is to mail both order forms in the same envelope. If this is not possible, both orders should include a note to sit with the other. If you request to be seated with someone in with a shorter or longer subscription history, we will wait until we are able to seat all orders so that you can sit together.
What if I can’t make a performance I bought tickets to? Subscribers may exchange subscription tickets for free! If you have tickets and you cannot attend a performance, just contact ticket services BEFORE the performance date. Exchanges must remain within the same performance category (LU Music, LU Theatre, and Guest Artist). You would be responsible for paying the difference of a more expensive ticket.
How can I buy additional tickets for friends or family?You can order extra tickets with your subscription all at once, and ALL at the subscription discount! Also, if you decide to add a performance mid-season, we'll honor the subscription rate ALL SEASON LONG, and service charges are waived!Does the amount I contribute affect when I am seated?
It may. When it’s time to seat a group of orders, on-time subscriptions will be prioritized by: 1st-number of seasons subscribed, 2nd-donation level, 3rd-date received. Subscriber longevity is still the #1 priority, but we also like to thank those who give charitible contributions.